July 24, 2008

Thursday 11:18pm

From the garden.

water pump

Owen had his first haircut. We just trimmed the back and around the ears a bit. It is sooooo cute. He looks like such a little boy now :) We weren't gonna cut it at all but someone at the mall said he had a mullet just like his son and he was mistaken for a girl too many times. Obviously that didn't completely make our decision but I am glad we did it.

first hair cut

The back.

the back

And lastly something from my last session. It ended up being a mini session but I am hopefully going to get some more when I drop the proofs off.



What cuties they are! This reminds me once again that I really need to get some pics of Owen and Jacob together.

And as always more on Flickr :)

1 comments:

Natalie Bacon 7/27/2008 1:17 AM  

awe the picture of those girls is soo cute