September 28, 2008

Sunday 10:34am


new pj's, originally uploaded by Christina K.

I have not been posting much lately, things have been crazy!! My Grandma had heart surgery a few weeks ago, things went really well but she ended up in the hospital twice after that for complications. She had a blood clot in her leg, internal bleeding, and fluid in her lungs. Thankfully she is recovering a lot better now but she has a lot ahead of her. I have been sick, Jacob was sick a week after me and now Owen is getting it. Then Mike hurt his back so bad we had to go to the ER which took 8 hours!!!!! He is still not feeling better and will have to take more time off work.

We also had a small fire from our dryer, luckily I had just bought a fire extinguisher so we were able to put it out quick. Good news is we were able to get a new washer and dryer free :)

Pretty soon things are going to have to slow down around here!!

New pics on Flickr.

0 comments: