August 28, 2008



We went to register Jacob for Montrose school this week, everything went great, the principle even gave us a tour. This morning the school calls me and tell us we are in Flushing school district. I have no problem sending him to Flushing but when I looked closely at the district map it says Mt Morris, no way is he going there. So I call both - Mt. Morris says we are not in that district and Flushing says Montrose. Great. So I call Montrose back and they called on our taxes, we pay Montrose City tax but Clio school tax so we are Clio schools. This is very annoying because now we are going to have to do schools of choice which means I may have to take him and pick him up every day. This is annoying for both of us, he loves riding the bus!! I called the head of transportation but she hasn't called me back. I just hope everyhing goes ok. Will update when we figure it all out!

0 comments: